Dangerous & Hazardous
The following information is intended as a guide, however we always recommend that you check the restrictions of your chosen carrier via their website.
We also recommend that you check with the relevant government authorities at the destination/collection country, as each country has different policies as to what can be imported/exported into/from the country. If you are in any doubt, please contact our customer services team.
- Hazardous Items will not be accepted on to any of our services.
- Prohibited items will not be accepted on to any of our services.
- Owner's Risk Goods can be sent but will not be covered against loss or damage.
It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure the contents are acceptable. It is important to remember, you are the only person who knows what is inside your shipment. By accepting the parcel, neither PBM Logistic nor the courier acknowledges the contents are acceptable.
Dangerous & Hazardous Goods
The following items are Dangerous and Hazardous goods which should not be shipped under any circumstances.
For further guidance supplied by the CAA, please refer to CAA Examples of Hazardous Goods or download as PDF.
- Prohibited: UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations ("IATA"), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road ("ADR") or International Maritime Dangerous Goods ("IMDG") regulations.
- Prohibited: Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and/or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods and narcotics)